We've compiled a list of frequently asked questions to help you navigate your experience with
Re-Present Studios. We understand that you may have questions about our services, workshops and more and we're here to provide answers. Take a look below to find the answer to your question and feel free to contact us if you have any further questions or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org
1) What services are offered by Re-Present Studios? We offer a range of services including group performance workshops, 1-on-1 performance development & a premier Entreprenartist (entrepreneur + artist) program to help you level up your career by focusing on both your artistic skills and your business acumen.
2) Who can participate in the workshops? Our workshops focus on unlocking and amplifying the stories of marginalized and underrepresented groups, but we are open to artists and creatives of all backgrounds. It is important to include dominant groups in our work, so that together we can create a more equitable and diverse space for all. You absolutely do have to be serious about developing your craft however. Not necessarily very experienced, just very dedicated to the work of the artist.
3) How do I sign up for a workshop? You can sign up for workshops on our website. Simply select the workshop you're interested in and book a complimentary call with our team.
4) Who can I contact if I have questions about partnering or collaborating with Re-Present Studios? You can contact us by emailing us directly at email@example.com.
5) How much do the workshops/programs cost? Prices vary depending on the length and type of workshop/program. Click on the workshop/program you are interested in and book a call for more information.
6) Does Re-Present Studios offer an actors training membership? Yes, we do! Our actors training membership offers a range of benefits, including discounts on events, personalized coaching sessions and more. You will get all the details regarding that during your free consult.
7) How do I know if a workshop or program is right for me? Our workshops are designed to benefit serious artists of all skill levels and backgrounds. Before you register for a workshop/program, you will be invited for a consultation with an instructor to determine what workshop might be best suited for you based on your goals and experience.
8) How do you take payment? We accept payment by PayPal, which accepts Visa, Mastercard, Discover or American Express cards or bank transfers.
9) Can I get a refund if I am unable to attend a workshop or if I decide this workshop isn't for me? At Re-Present Studios, we understand that life can be unpredictable and things come up. If you need to cancel your participation in any of our acting workshops, we offer a 100% money back guarantee, if you notify us of your cancellation within 24 hours of the first session. We also want to ensure that our workshops are a good fit, so if you try out the first session and you decide it's not for you, just let us know and we'll process your refund promptly. After the first session, if we have not been notified within 24 hours, no refunds will be issued. For more information regarding our refund policy for our programs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
10) What is the minimum age requirement for participating in workshops at Re-Present Studios? Unless otherwise stated, participants must be at least 18 years of age to attend our workshops.